COLDBOROUGH PARK FARM – ULTIMATE EDITION V 1.1
This version of BulletBill83’s Coldborough Park Farm is a heavily modded edition of what was already an excellent map. The Ultimate Edition has taken over a year to get to this stage, and builds on Bill’s superb foundations. Version 1.1 fixes many bugs and issues from the first modded map and also adds a lot of new features (see the change log below). This is the last edit I will make of this map, in fact it’s the last map I will be making for FS15, so I really hope you enjoy this version as a final farewell to FS15.
For those who don’t like too get their machines dirty too quickly or are struggling to keep up with soil management part of the game, please see the TIPS section at the bottom on how to alter these – they are really simple fixes.
So what’s new?
There is a lot to discover in this modded version, and I’m sure you’ll have fun in doing so.
The purpose of the work done on this map was to add a lot more detail and increase the visual fidelity of it. Rather than write screeds of text, here is a quick run down of the main things added to the map (this is not an exhaustive list).
– Added Damage and Repairs mod (optional – simply include the mod in your mods folder to work)
– Added Hard Point Extension mod (optional – simply include the mod in your mods folder to work)
– Large new forest area with hundreds of new hand placed cuttable trees
– Added Harvestoun Tavern Brewery (new sell point for your Barley)
– Added petrol station with fuel trigger and egg sell point
– New silage clamps at Yatton Ridge Farm
– New sheds added to Chantry Farm and slight adjustment to some existing buildings
– New buildings added to Coldborough Farm
– New buildings added to, and layout adjustment of, Yatton Ridge Farm
– Added bale destroy trigger to cow field
– Added new lime pile to allowing remote filling of fertiliser spreaders
– Many new buildings added all over map
– New level of detail at lumber yard
– Many new dirt tracks
– Expaned size of some original fields
– Seven new fields available to purchase
– New seed and fertiliser triggers added
– Hundreds of new hand placed objects for more detail
– Removed gulle mist mod to fix soil management conflict
– Adjusted some animation items to fix clipping issues
– Fixed some warnings and errors present in v1.1
– Adjustment of grass and cut grass textures
– New starting vehicles
– Added Terrain and Dirt Control (optional – simply include the mod in your mods folder to work)
– Added Soil Management (optional – simply include the mod in your mods folder to work)
– Added a new slurry pit
– Overhauled the Coldborough Wood forest area (many more trees and undergrowth)
– Created many new and interesting dirt roads (all with terrain and dirt control; you will need to be careful not to get stuck on these, just as in real life!)
– Expanded the sheep field
– Adjusted cow pasture size
– Given sheep and cow fields a more realistic looking terrain
– Added more trees, walls, weeds, undergrowth around entire map
– Added a workshop area to the garage in Coldborough farm (you can even drive a combine up on to it!)
– Many new animated gates added
– New loading ramp near the cow manure area (did I mention how much fun it is to load manure here?!)
– Changed many of the map textures
– A vast amount of clutter added to entire map
– Revamped the potato and sugar beet storage area
– Vastly increased all view distances for all foliage layers
– Expanded and adjusted the WynnStay Stores area to include individual herbicide and fertiliser tanks for use with Soil Management
– …and many, many more!
As you can see, many new things have been added to try and give the map an even more realistic look and feel.
To bring all this together, you will need the following mods in your mod folder. Also, it’s best to start with a fresh mod folder adding only the mods listed below and the recommended one’s too. I have not tested this map with any other mods other than those listed so cannot be certain if any others will cause conflicts. Please heed this advice before you assume the map is broken.
Original map: BulletBill83 Ultimate Edition mod Paranoid-Android Map Scripts: Marhu (Watermod, Pig & Beef) Petorious (MultiAngleTerrain and hire mode revert) webalizer (Chopped Straw) Xentro (AnimationMapTrigger / Manual Opening Gates) Decker_MMIV (Soil Management & Growth Control) Igor29381, S.W.I.K. Modding team, Decker_MMIV (Terrain & Dirt Control) Xentro, Vertex Dezign (HardPoint Extension) rafftnix, Blacky_BPG, Marhu (Damage and Repairs) Map Objects: Giants NI Modding SEAN6920S Chris 7710 Petorious Sandgroper Lord Williams leicestershireFarmer Nick98.1 Faitan FMC Modding m4pj3cts Farmer Andy RC-devil G-Modding Itisntworking Srsmds Tater salad Jepsen Mappers Paradise OxygenDavid K&K Modding Team Luculus Benedict TM Alex2009 Chtiseb Mfg Bernascht von kyokoyama777 CHRIS1988 Kolbenfresser Luculus marhu Decker_MMIV THomas SirJoki80 Dorset WBF chris7710 petorious NI Modding LJW modding fatian javieroo7 juanathan lsm modding chriss 1988 kolbenfresser zefir mafia73 csmc jauchebpaule kazura creative modding imschonenwildcott coufy vanillaice87 Larsen modding webalizer sandgroper lancyboi Somethingonmyshoe2 vortex designs blobbyfarmer DzikiDzik robbie Jendrek rafftnix Blacky_BPG FrenchyModding janlandby GoldFox