Felsbrunn Conversion – Multiplayer capable v3.1 Forgotten Plants FS19
I got the card from a friend who found the yard remodeling of “bigshogun” great with the request to build him an area for shelters at field 10.
Changelogs Version 3.1:
– NEW SAVEGAME NEEDED !!! Too much teraforming and grasses / bushes new!
– new multifruit FarmSilo built in which also accepts potatoes etc. for storage
– adapted PDA
– Forgotten Plants textures built in (grass not there it still looks nciht alright)
– Forst-Betrieb lower right added with 5er hall and a newly created forest
– Fields 27 and 28 made one, changed field numbers to standard map!
– some fields enlarged
– Added fences to the straw camp next to Field 27 on the hillside so you can not fall down
– Fences in the yard towards field 19 added
– riding arena at the water tower built into the landscape (placeable version)
– Added trail from the stables to the riding ground next to the main road
– Trees and bushes between some fields added for the optics
– Agricultural machinery dealer yard changed something
– Main entrance towards straw storage adjusted, the standard was too steep
When I started I could not stop and just rebuilt a bit further
Have created a new parking space with shelters and filling stations in field 10 which was fitted into the landscape. At the top of fields 4 and 5 (which are not owned at the beginning) I have created a contractor farm with two large halls, two shelters, workshop, laundry and gas station.
(If you do not play the contractor yard in the multiplayer you have to edit the savegame the items.xml and adjust the index of the placed buildings to the other player as otherwise he can not open the gates etc. Unfortunately, there is no other way to do it thanks to Giants since all placed things are assigned to the first player at the beginning)
Furthermore, I have built in small gimmicks like hidden old cars and a construction site that makes a side street impassable
Much of the trees and decoration on the side of the road and field margin has been added because the map was just in some places to “empty” looked.
I hope one or the other likes the map and he has a little fun
THE ZIP MUST BE UNPACKED AND MODERN !!! All built buildings are included and adapted!
Modell: GiantsTextur: Giants, PsieCoreScript: Giants, PsieCoreIdee / Konzept: Giants, PsieCoreTester: PsieCoreSonstige: Fillstations von Rene verbaut, Hallepack von Niggels (VertexDezign) verbaut, MultiSilo von Pandahma verbaut, Reitplatz von pascal_dmbs verbaut