For my Goldcrest Valley I built a small harbor, I would not hide.
The port must be installed with the Giants Editor (GE). Placeable is not possible.
This is a small harbor on one of the beaches of the Gold Crest Valley Map, or similar maps whose beach, river management, water level, and the island has not changed.
However, it can obstruct the port to other maps.
The port is composed of:
– ferry landing
– Cargo investors
– Island Pier
– Ice cream stand with opening times (light script)
– Newspaper stand with opening times (light script)
– Static Fährdampfboot with eingeheiztem boiler and flue
– Static cargo steamer
– Cargo steamer on a spline-propelled (1 Spline most of the river to the island over to the sawmill and back)
– Seagull on a spline flying (2 splines on the harbor and 2 splines on the Island Pier)
– Crab on a spline crawling (4 Splines only at the port)
– 2 types of fish on a floating spline (2 Splines to the harbor and 2 splines at the Island Pier)
– Giants persons on a spline continuously (From Newspaper stand all the way up to access and back down to the ice cream stand)
– Newspaper-read man, Timed, in rain with umbrella
– Cargo captain on the stationary cargo ship. Timed and with a little joke, thank you for that on Slowtide63. This is working under the steering wheel (watch the mouse control to the Gag enable) and at night he lies in his bunk.
– Light script controlled lighting
– Sound of spline cargo steamer, waves and water hammering on the hulls of boats and static cry of the seagull
– Own Dekoteile (eg Eiswerbung, …)
– Diverse Dekoteile of Giants (eg benches, trash cans, water plants, …)
Everything can be built as possible, so the mappers and modders to take out individual things and reposition. For example, if only the spline steamboat is desired.
The installation on the Goldcrest Valley Map is very simple. So also suitable for GE-beginners.
Installation for Goldcrest Valley Map and the scripts are included.
I am very grateful for the advice and for help with …
… PowerPeter008 to store small items that he gave me made available to his counsel.
… Slowtide63 for various Scipte and declarations.
… Giants for the engine and the editor, as well as scripts.
Further extensions to the port, the river and the banks are planned.
Then I wish you lick a lot of ice, sun and holiday atmosphere at the small harbor.
The model I created is free for everyone and may without further permission
be modified and republished. Upload allowed on each side and desirable.
Upon publication, all authors must be mentioned.
Commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Modell: Maulwurf63, PowerPeter008
Textur: Giants, Maulwurf63,
Script: Giants, Slowtide63, Maulwurf63
Idee / Konzept: Maulwurf63
Tester: Powerpeter008, Slowtide63, Maulwurf63
DOWNLOAD HafenTeil01.zip – 45.2 MB